Fresenius Kabi AG - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
Fresenius Kabi AG (Fresenius Kabi), a wholly owned subsidiary of Fresenius SE & Co KGaA, develops, manufactures and markets pharmaceuticals products and medical devices. The company's product portfolio includes intravenously administered drugs, infusion therapy products, medical devices and clinical nutrition products. It covers therapeutic areas such as blood volume substitution, fluid management, anesthesia, critical illness, liver insufficiency, renal insufficiency, maldigestion or malabsorption, diabetes mellitus and pediatrics. Its products and services are used for the treatment of critically and chronically ill patients. Fresenius Kabi conducts sales and marketing operations through direct offices worldwide. The company has its facilities in Europe, North America, Latin America, Asia Pacific and Africa. Fresenius Kabi is headquartered in Bad Homburg, Germany.
Fresenius Kabi AG Key Recent Developments
Jun 22,2018: Fresenius Kabi UK expands operations in Runcorn, England
Jun 01,2018: Fresenius Kabi opens new laboratory and office areas at its Innovation & Development Center in Graz, Austria
May 28,2018: New EU Commission’s initiative “SPC manufacturing waiver”
Apr 20,2018: Fresenius Kabi expands production site for medical devices in Dominican Republic
Feb 26,2018: Fresenius remains on growth course after 14 straight record yearsReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.