Formosa Plastics Group - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Formosa Plastics Group (FPG) is an industrial conglomerate. It operates in oil refining, petrochemicals, plastic raw material, fiber and textiles, electronic materials and transportation businesses. FPG includes Formosa Plastics Corporation, Formosa Chemicals & Fibre Corporation, Formosa Petrochemical Corporation, Nan Ya Plastics Corporation, Formosa Ha Tinh Steel Corporation, and other investments in Taiwan, the US, China, Vietnam, the Philippines, and Indonesia. Some of the major products of the company include vinyl chloride monomer (VCM), EPOXY resin, rigid PVC film, flexible PVC sheet, SMC Door, styrene, plastic power, copper foil, caustic soda, aromatic hydrocarbon, polystyrene, carbon fiber, epichlorohydrin, maleic anhydride, plasticizer and wire bond substrate. FPG is headquartered in Taipei, Taiwan.
Formosa Plastics Group Key Recent Developments
Dec 03,2017: Taiwan Conglomerate Plans $15Bn Worth Of Projects In US
Jul 17,2017: FPG Kicks Off Hiring Campaign For Louisiana Investment
Apr 18,2017: Yunlin County Government Approves Extension Of Eight Operating Licenses
Apr 17,2017: An Uncertain Future For Taiwan’s Petrochemicals Industry
Apr 17,2017: Taiwan's Petrochemicals Industry Under FireReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.