Food & Grocery Retailing in New Zealand, Market Shares, Summary and Forecasts to 2022
Food & Grocery Retailing in New Zealand, Market Shares, Summary and Forecasts to 2022, provides data for historic and forecast retail sales, and also includes information on the business environment and country risk related to New Zealand retail environment. In addition, it analyzes the key consumer trends influencing New Zealand food & grocery industry.
Food and grocery is the largest sector in the New Zealand retail industry, having accounted for 45.7% of overall sector sales in 2017. Improved economic conditions supported by a rising population and increasing purchasing power of consumers are set to boost sector sales. Sector sales are projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.1% during the forecast period.
What else does this report offer?
- In-depth analysis of the latest trends in consumer shopping, covering the factors driving shopping, consumer insights, market dynamics
- The report also details major retailers in food & grocery category group with their product proposition analysis and market positioning in 2017 along with recent key developments
- Market insights based on consumer trends, changing economic and demographic factors, technology innovations, and other macroeconomic factors
- Retail sales and the fastest-growing product categories in food & grocery sector
- Qualitative and quantitative insights of changing retail dynamics in food and grocery sector.
Reasons to buy
- New Zealand retail market is forecasted to grow at a CAGR of 4.9% during 2017-2022
- Rising population and household consumption set to fuel sector sales
- Hypermarkets is the largest retail channel, while online increases its share
- Online remains as the fastest growing channel, though the share remains low
- All the top 10 retailers in the sector are local players
- New World registered the highest sales growth during 2016-2017.
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge on food and grocery sector in the New Zealand retail market and develop a competitive advantage from the start of your supply chain
- Investigate current and forecast behavior trends in food and grocery category to identify the best opportunities to exploit
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in the food and grocery market
- Explore novel opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand by analyzing the vital economic and population trends, key consumer and technology trends influencing the food and grocery market
- Analyze the recommended actions to align your marketing strategies with the crucial trends influencing consumer behavior
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in New Zealand retail market - including store counts and revenues that give you a competitive edge and identify opportunities to improve your market share.
- Key Findings
- The State of the Nation
- The State of Retail
- Food & grocery