Follett Corporation - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Follett Corporation (Follett) is a provider of education technology, services and physical and digital content. The company offers books, reference materials, digital resources, eBooks, audiovisual materials, pre-owned textbooks, educational tools and services and related accessories to libraries, Pre-K and K-12 schools, colleges, learning centers, universities, and other educational institutions. Follett’s portfolio includes virtual campus, retail management, general merchandise, store design, marketing consumer research, national marketing, local marketing and wholesale & sourcing, buyback and inventory management services. It operates several campus stores and virtual stores across the US and Canada. It also operates an online portal follettbooks.com. Follett is headquartered in Westchester, Illinois, the US.
Follett Corporation Key Recent Developments
Dec 05,2017: Follett president and CEO Ray Griffith to retire; board appoints Sodexo's Patrick Connolly to succeed Griffith
Dec 04,2017: Follett president & CEO Ray Griffith to retire
Mar 09,2017: Follett appoints new president for Baker & Taylor
Feb 16,2017: Follett announces appointment of COOReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.