Florida Power & Light Co - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Florida Power & Light Co (FPL), a subsidiary of NextEra Energy Inc, is an electric utility company which generates, transmits, distributes and sells electricity and also carries out the purchase and sale of wholesale energy commodities. It produces electricity from oil, natural gas, coal, nuclear and solar sources and also purchases power from non-utility generators and other utilities through long-term power purchase agreements. It supplies electricity to residential, commercial, industrial and wholesale customers. The company has franchise agreements to supply electricity to various municipalities and counties in Florida. It supplies electricity to major parts of the east and lower west coast regions of Florida. FPL is headquartered in Juno Beach, Florida, the US.
Florida Power & Light Co Key Recent Developments
Jun 06,2019: New report ranks FPL a national leader in solar energy
May 23,2019: FPL starts construction on 10 more solar energy centers across Florida
Apr 17,2019: NextEra Energy recognized as one of America's Best Employers for fourth consecutive year
Apr 10,2019: NRC schedules open house to discuss St. Lucie nuclear power plant performance
Apr 04,2019: NRC schedules open house to discuss performance of Turkey point nuclear power plantReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.