Florida Power & Light Co - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Florida Power & Light Company (FPL), a subsidiary of NextEra Energy, Inc., is a vertically-integrated electric utility that generates, transmits and distributes electricity. The company generates electricity from diverse energy sources such as oil, natural gas, coal, nuclear and solar. The company also purchases power and capacity from non-utility generators and other utilities through long-term purchased power agreements to meet customer demand. FPL also carries out purchase and sale of wholesale energy commodities like natural gas, oil and electricity. It supplies to residential, commercial, industrial and wholesale customers, among others. The company also holds franchise agreements to supply electricity to various municipalities and counties of the Florida. It supplies electricity in most of the east and lower west coast regions of Florida. FPL is headquartered in Juno Beach, Florida, the US.
Florida Power & Light Co Key Recent Developments
Jun 05,2018: FPL Receives Final Approval To Purchase City Of Vero Beach Electric System And Welcome 35,000 New Customers This Fall
May 22,2018: NRC To Hold Meeting on Environmental Review for Turkey Point Subsequent License Renewal
May 03,2018: NRC Accepts Application for Subsequent License Renewal of Turkey Point Reactors
Apr 20,2018: NRC to Hold Open House to Discuss 2017 Performance of St. Lucie Nuclear Power Plant
Apr 19,2018: FPL unveils largest enclosed electric substation across its system in downtown Miami, continuing collaborative partnership with city of Miami and Miami-Dade CountyReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.