Flavored Water (Soft drinks) Market in Italy - Outlook to 2021: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics
Flavored Water (Soft drinks) Market in Italy - Outlook to 2021: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics is a broad level market review of Flavored Water market in Italy.
Packaged water which has been flavored by the addition of essences and/or aromatic substances but which does
not contain sweetening agents (flavored sweetened waters are included in carbonates if carbonated and in still
drinks if non-carbonated).
Flavored Water market in Italy registered a negative compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of -40.63% during the period 2011 to 2016 with a sales value of EUR 0.39 Million in 2016, a decrease of -12.16% over 2015. The research handbook provides up-to-date market size data for period 2011-2016 and illustrative forecast to 2021 covering key market aspects like Sales Value and Volume for Flavored Water and its variants .
Furthermore, the research handbook details out overall market sales by Distribution Channel (Hypermarkets & Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Department Stores, Dollar Stores, Variety Store, Cash & Carries and Warehouse clubs, eRetailers, Food & Drinks specialists, Drug stores & Pharmacies, Health & Beauty Stores, Other general retailers and others) where ever applicable.
The research handbook acts as an essential tool for companies active or planning to venture in to Italy's Flavored Water (Soft drinks) market. The comprehensive statistics within the research handbook provides insight into the operating environment of the market and also ensures right business decision making based on historical trends and industry model based forecasting.
Sales Values in the handbook are depicted in USD ($) and local currency of country and Volumes are represented in M Kilograms.
*Note: Certain content / sections in the research handbook may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data.
Reasons to buy
- Overall Flavored Water (Soft drinks) market value and volume analytics with growth analysis from 2011 to 2021.
- Distribution channel sales analytics from 2013-2016.
- Get access to authoritative and granular data on the Flavored Water (Soft drinks) market and fill in the gaps in understanding of trends and the components of change behind them.
- Enhance your understanding of the market to update your strategic and tactical plans based on volume and value changes and distribution trends.
- Analyze the components of change in the market by looking at historic and future growth patterns.
- Use the data to understand future patterns of the market trends from winners and losers to category dynamics and thereby quickly and easily identify the key areas in which you want to compete in the future.
- 1 Flavored Water Market Overview
- 2 Italy Flavored Water Market Analytics, 2011-21
- 2.1 Flavored Water Value Analytics, 2011-21
- 2.1.1 Flavored Water Market by Value, 2011-21
- 2.2 Flavored Water Volume Analytics, 2011-21
- 2.2.1 Flavored Water Market by Volume, 2011-21
- 3 Italy Flavored Water Distribution Channel Analytics by Value, 2013-16
- 3.1 Flavored Water Distribution Channel Analytics by value, 2013-16
- 4 Appendix
- 4.1 Definitions
- 4.1.1 Category Definitions
- 4.1.2 Distribution Channel Definitions
- 4.1.3 Volume Units and Aggregations
- 4.1.4 CAGR Definition and Calculation
- 4.1.5 Exchange Rates
- 4.1.6 Methodology Summary
- 4.2 About GlobalData
- 4.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Italy Flavored Water Market Value (EUR m) and Growth (Y-o-Y), 2011-21
- Table 2: Italy Flavored Water Market Value (USD m) and Growth (Y-o-Y), 2011-21
- Table 3: Italy Flavored Water Market Volume (Liters m) and Growth (Y-o-Y), 2011-21
- Table 4: Italy Flavored Water Market Value by Distribution Channel (EUR m), 2013-16
- Table 5: Italy Flavored Water Market Value by Distribution Channel (USD m), 2013-16
- Table 6: Category Definitions Flavored Water Market
- Table 7: Distribution Channel Definitions Flavored Water Market
- Table 8: Volume Units for Flavored Water Market
- Table 9: Italy Exchange Rate EUR - USD (Annual Average), 2011 - 2016
- Table 10: Italy Exchange Rate EUR - USD (Annual Average), 2017 - 2021 Forecast
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Italy Flavored Water Market Value (EUR m) and Growth (Y-o-Y), 2011-21
- Figure 2: Italy Flavored Water Market Volume (Liters m) and Growth (Y-o-Y), 2011-21
- Figure 3: Italy Flavored Water Market Value by Distribution Channel (EUR m), 2013-16