Fingrid Oyj - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Fingrid Oyj - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Fingrid Oyj (Fingrid) is an electricity transmission operator that plans and monitors the operation of Finnish electricity transmission system. It transmits electricity through transmission lines, substations, HVDC connections and reserve power plants. Fingrid also offers connecting consumption and production to the main grid, transmission system security, power trade and imbalance settlement, functioning electricity markets, the production and electricity market information exchange, and origin certificates guarantee services. Through Finnish power system, Fingrid takes part of inter-Nordic power system which is connected to Europe electricity system by high-voltage direct current transmission links from Finland to Russia and Estonia. It serves electricity producers, market parties, industrial enterprises, and regional and distribution network companies. Fingrid is headquartered in Helsinki, Finland.
Fingrid Oyj Key Recent Developments
Dec 03,2019: Nokia to transform Finland’s nationwide smart grid for better support of renewable energy
Nov 28,2019: Grid Operators to establish energy data access alliance to revolutionize european energy market
Nov 14,2019: New plan for implementation of nordic balancing model
Oct 23,2019: Fingrid Group – Management’s Review 1 January - 30 September: Profit down as expected due to lower transmission grid fees
Oct 22,2019: NIB finances upgrades to transmission grid in FinlandReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.