Fichtner GmbH & Co KG - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description- A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy- GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis- A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history- Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services- A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors- A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees- A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies- A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads- A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries- A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Fichtner GmbH & Co. KG (Fichtner) is an engineering and consulting company that offers services in the areas of energy, environment, water, infrastructure, and information technology (IT). The company’s major services include analysis and conceptual design, feasibility studies, engineering, implementation, operation, planning, project management, project financing, mergers and acquisitions and business consultancy. It serves public and private sector infrastructure service providers such as power companies, municipal utilities, water and sanitation companies, waste disposal enterprises and transport companies. The company has operational presence in Europe, North America, South America, the Middle East, Africa, and Asia. Fichtner is headquartered in Stuttgart, Baden-Wurttemberg, Germany.
Fichtner GmbH & Co KG Key Recent Developments
Feb 08,2019: Greece sees 191.6 MW in new wind capacity connected to grid in 2018
Feb 04,2019: Signed Memorandum of Understanding for joint work in the energy sector bythe USAID mission in BiH and the British Embassy Sarajevo
Mar 15,2018: Wind park Podvelezje development opportunity HN Canton
Feb 19,2018: TenneT books HV repair trioReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.