Ferring International Center SA - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
Ferring International Center SA (Ferring) researches, develops and markets pharmaceutical products. The company offers pharmaceutical products in the fields of reproductive health, gastroenterology, endocrinology, urology and orthopedics. Some of the marketed products include Rekovelle (follitropin delta), for controlled ovarian stimulation; Menopur (HP-hMG) for female and male infertility; Firmagon (degarelix) for prostate cancer; and Pentasa (mesalazine) for inflammatory bowel diseases. Its pipeline products encompass FE 999310 for infertility; FE 202767 for Lactation; Testavan for male hypogonadism; and Prefix for lumbar spine fusion, among others. Ferring conducts research and development on biotechnology derived medicines such as recombinant proteins and other biologics. It has production facilities in Argentina, Denmark, Germany, China, the Czech Republic, India, Scotland, Switzerland, Israel, Mexico, and a manufacturing site in the US. Ferring is headquartered at Saint-Prex, Switzerland.
Ferring International Center SA Key Recent Developments
Nov 29,2017: FDA Approves Ferring's CLENPIQ (Sodium Picosulfate, Magnesium Oxide, and Anhydrous Citric Acid) Oral Solution for Colonoscopy Prep
Oct 02,2017: Ferring appoints Klaus Dugi as Executive Vice President and Chief Medical Officer
Jul 03,2017: Ferring Appoints Lars Peter Brunse to Executive Board
May 23,2017: Ferring commits $10 million to March of Dimes to expand research needed to end preterm birth
Apr 03,2017: Ferring appoints Dominic Moorhead as Executive Vice President and Chief Financial OfficerReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.