Federal Electricity & Water Authority - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Federal Electricity & Water Authority (FEWA) owned by the Ministry of Electricity and Water, is an energy utility that produces electricity and distillates sea water. It generates electricity from natural gas; and distillates water in multiple effect distillation (MED) and reverse osmosis (RO) plants. The authority provides application services for electrical connection service, water connection services, approval of electrical technical drawings, land clearance certificate for electricity and water, approval of water technical drawings, activation of service for new consumer and reconnection of service after disconnection. It also offers payment services and electricity and water emergency services. FEWA comprises various customer services including bill enquiry; eservices; know your bill; and bill payment through kiosk machines, banks, emirates post, Al-Ansari exchange, and its offices. The authority also offers procurement services through tenders, auctions, invitations, material pre-qualifications and registration forms. It serves residential, agricultural, commercial, industrial, government, and temporary connections in Northern Emirates. FEWA is headquartered in Dubai, the UAE.
Federal Electricity & Water Authority Key Recent Developments
Jun 18,2018: ACWA-led consortium named preferred bidder for UAE desalination plant
Jun 15,2018: Director General Opens The Old City Power Station (2) Of Umm Al Quwain
Dec 23,2017: Fewa to build Dhs665m worth power plants
Aug 29,2017: FEWA to upgrade Northern Emirates with smart water meters
Aug 03,2017: FEWA to increase desalination capacity to meet UAE water demandsReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.