Exide Technologies - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Exide Technologies (Exide) is a stored energy solutions provider that manufactures and distributes batteries and associated equipment. The company develops its offerings through absorbent glass mat, enhanced cycling mat, gel, flooded, and VLRA battery technologies. It offers transportation batteries for original-equipment and aftermarket automotive, heavy-duty truck, agricultural and marine applications, and hybrid vehicles and automotive applications; and industrial batteries for network power applications such as telecommunications systems, electric utilities, railroads, photovoltaic and uninterruptible power supply, and lift trucks, mining and other commercial vehicle applications. Exide recycles the batteries and plastics through recycling facilities. It also offers logistics, order processing, after-sales support, expert advice on battery technologies, and on-site operation analysis services. The company has manufacturing facilities in North America, Europe, and South Asia; distribution facilities in North America, Europe, and Pacific Rim regions; and recycling facilities in the US, Spain, and Portugal. Exide is headquartered in Milton, Georgia, the US.
Exide Technologies Key Recent Developments
Oct 12,2018: Get Charged: Exide Technologies Launches New Line of Industrial Chargers to Maximize Uptime, Minimize Costs
Feb 15,2018: Exide Technologies Centralizes Supply Chain Operations with BluJay Transportation ManagementReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.