European Investment Bank - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
European Investment Bank (EIB) is a development bank offering lending, advisory services, and investment sources to European Union countries. EIB lends project loans, Intermediate loans, venture debts, micro finance, venture capital, and equity and fund investments. Its advisory services include governance and funding of research and innovation projects, public-private partnership support, assistance to support European projects, technical assistance on energy and transport projects, and advice on municipal and infrastructure projects. It offers additional investment sources including guarantee instruments, senior loans, project-related derivatives, project binds, trust funds, equity investments, and tailored instruments for energy and transport projects. The bank has operations in Europe, Mediterranean countries, Asia, Latin America, and Africa. EIB is headquartered in Luxembourg.
European Investment Bank Key Recent Developments
Jan 04,2018: Ukrenergo Is To Modify The Investment Program And Tariff For 2018 Already Approved By NERC
Jan 02,2018: EBRD to provide €150m to modernise Ukrainian railway line
Dec 28,2017: EIB provides finance for modernization of electricity distribution facilities in Spain
Dec 26,2017: Yerevan Council of Elders confirms the financial treaty “Energy efficiency of Yerevan” signed between Yerevan Municipality and European Investment Bank
Dec 22,2017: TAP Pipeline On Course For First Gas To Italy In Early 2020Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.