Europ Assistance Holding SA - Strategic SWOT Analysis
- Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Europ Assistance Holding SA (Europ Assistance), a subsidiary of the Assicurazioni Generali SpA, is a care services provider. The company, along with its subsidiaries and partners, offers travel, automotive, home and family, and health assistance services to individuals, public organizations and commercial companies. It offers road assistance services for accident, theft, lost keys, fire, breakdown, phone fix, repair on spot, towing and replacement of car. Europ Assistance also offers travel assistance services in the areas of information and advice and health risk indicators for each country. In addition, it provides medical assistance for patients with chronic diseases and home services such as childcare, tutoring, repairs of boilers or large appliances, home support aid for the elderly and dependent, loss of key guarantees, legal assistance and among others. Europe Assistance offers its services through assistance centers, web services and mobile applications. The company's operations are spanned across Austria, Belgium, the US, Brazil, Turkey, Switzerland, Spain, Russia, Portugal, Hungary and Germany. Europ Assistance is headquartered in Paris, France.
Europ Assistance Holding SA Key Recent Developments
Jun 25,2018: Europ Assistance Belgium names Fernando Díaz as chief executive officer
Jun 08,2018: Europ Assistance Italy wins Le Fonti Award for Excellence in Private Assistance
May 28,2018: Generali Concierge Services Announces Nomination Of Emilia Robakowski As New COO
Dec 18,2017: Nicolas Sinz appointed CEO of Europ Assistance France
Aug 01,2017: Europ Assistance Italy appoints CEO and general managerReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.