Eskom Uganda Ltd. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Eskom Uganda Ltd (EUL), a subsidiary of Eskom Enterprises (Proprietary) Limited, is a hydropower generation company. The company’s main responsibility is to manage and maintain the two Ugandan government electricity generating plants, Nalubaale and Kiira in Jinja based on the 20-year concession agreement, which was signed between the government of Uganda and Eskom Enterprises Limited. The electricity generated by the company is sold to Uganda Electricity Transmission Company Limited (UETCL), which is authorized single buyer. It is further sold to UMEME Limited which in turn distributes it to the local consumers throughout the country. EUL is headquartered in Jinja, Uganda.Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
- Section 1 - About the Company
- Eskom Uganda Ltd. - Key Facts
- Eskom Uganda Ltd. - Key Employees
- Eskom Uganda Ltd. - Key Operational Employees
- Eskom Uganda Ltd. - Major Products and Services
- Eskom Uganda Ltd. - History
- Eskom Uganda Ltd. - Company Statement
- Eskom Uganda Ltd. - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Section 2 – Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Eskom Uganda Ltd. - Business Description
- Eskom Uganda Ltd. - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Eskom Uganda Ltd. - Strengths
- Eskom Uganda Ltd. - Weaknesses
- Eskom Uganda Ltd. - Opportunities
- Eskom Uganda Ltd. - Threats
- Eskom Uganda Ltd. - Key Competitors
- Section 3 – Appendix
- About GlobalData
- Contact Us
- List of Tables
- Eskom Uganda Ltd., Key Facts
- Eskom Uganda Ltd., Key Employees
- Eskom Uganda Ltd., Key Operational Employees
- Eskom Uganda Ltd., Major Products and Services
- Eskom Uganda Ltd., History
- Eskom Uganda Ltd., Key Competitors