Equipos Nucleares SA - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
SWOT Analysis Review provides a c provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Equipos Nucleares SA (ENSA), a subsidiary of Sociedad Estatal de Participaciones Industriales, is a supplier of nuclear steam supply system components. The company offers steam generators, reactor pressure vessels, reactor vessel internals, reactor vessel supports, racks, heat exchangers and non-nuclear components, among others. ENSA also offers a wide range of services such as decommissioning; engineering; inspection services; fuel management; and plant services such as decontamination, equipment maintenance, development of special tools and waste treatment. It offers products to nuclear power plants in Germany, the US, Finland, France, Sweden, South Africa, Argentina, Slovenia, India, Switzerland, Belgium, South Korea and China. ENSA is headquartered in Cantabria, Spain.
Equipos Nucleares SA Key Recent Developments
Apr 04,2019 ENUSA and Ensa show their technological strengths in China
Mar 28,2019 Ensa participated in Nugenia, one of the most important European forums on nuclear energy
Feb 14,2019 Ensa successfully completes the validation tests of the baskets for Almaraz NPP pools
Oct 19,2018 Ensa successfully completes the loading campaign at the Asco II Power Plant
Oct 08,2018 Ensa, within a group of technologists, winner of the Secretary’s Honor Awards – Achievement AwardReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.