Eppendorf AG - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
Eppendorf AG (Eppendorf) is a life science company that develops, manufactures and sells equipment as well as offers services for handling liquids, samples and cells in laboratories. Its product portfolio includes pipettes, automated pipetting systems, spectrometers, centrifuges, mixers, dispensers, DNA amplification equipment, fermentors, CO2 incubators, bioreactors, ultra-low temperature freezers, shakers, and cell manipulation systems as well as consumables such as test tubes, microtiter plates, pipette tips, and single-use bioreactor vessels. The company also offers training, maintenance, application support, technical support, quality and regulatory support, installation and operational qualification, calibration and validation services. Eppendorf offers its products to commercial research institutes, academic institutions, chemical and food industries, forensics and other industrial companies. The company and its subsidiaries operate North America, South America, Europe, the Middle East, Asia and Australia. Eppendorf is headquartered in Hamburg, Germany.
Eppendorf AG Key Recent Developments
Apr 17,2018: Benchtop Bioprocess to be Demonstrated in a Mobile Bioproduction Suite
Jan 13,2017: Eppendorf: William Linton is new member of the Supervisory BoardReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.