Epicor Software Corporation - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Epicor Software Corporation (Epicor) is a provider of enterprise software solutions. The company’s major solutions include enterprise resource planning (ERP), human capital management, financial management, manufacturing execution systems, and supply chain management. It also offers specific business solution software for retail, distribution, lumber and build materials, and automotive aftermarket. The ERP services of the company include consulting, education, support and managed services. The retail services of the company include learning and education services, services and support, software as a service (SaaS), and hardware solutions and services. The company’s product portfolio consists of Epicor ERP, Epicor enterprise, and Informance EMI. Epicor caters to various industries including financial services, government and education, non-profit organizations, aerospace and defense, automotive, energy, medical devices, hotels casinos and resorts, and consumer goods, among others. The company is headquartered in Austin, Texas, the US.
Epicor Software Corporation Key Recent Developments
Mar 21,2018: United Medical Supply Company Unleashes Growth with Epicor Prophet 21
Mar 11,2018: Stephen Murphy appointed CEO of Epicor
Feb 16,2018: Epicor hires Colleen Langevin as chief marketing officer
Jan 23,2018: Epicor announces two new appointments to executive leadership team
Oct 03,2017: Epicor Software announces CEO successionReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.