Enusa Industrias Avanzadas SA SME - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Enusa Industrias Avanzadas SA SME (ENUSA), is a public enterprise that specializes in the supply of enriched uranium to the Spanish nuclear power plants. The company designs, manufactures and supplies fuel to domestic and overseas nuclear power plants. The company is 60% owned by the Sociedad Estatal de Participaciones Industriales (SEPI), an agency of the Ministry of Finance and Public Administrations, and 40% by the Centro de Investigaciones Energeticas, Medioambientales y Tecnologicas (CIEMAT), part of the Ministry of Economy and Competitiveness. It serves products and services to industrial and commercial customers in Europe, North America, Japan, South America and China. ENUSA is headquartered in Madrid, Spain.
Enusa Industrias Avanzadas SA SME Key Recent Developments
May 16,2019: Kazatomprom presents to investors and reaches agreement to supply Spanish nuclear utility
Apr 04,2019: ENUSA and Ensa show their technological strengths in China
Mar 13,2019: ENEC signs Memorandum of Understanding with ENUSA
Oct 08,2018: Ensa, within a group of technologists, winner of the Secretary’s Honor Awards – Achievement Award
May 25,2018: Developing Accident Tolerant Fuel Westinghouse Make Progress With Cooperation Agreement With ENUSAReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.