Enterprise Tech Ecosystem Series - Unilever PLC
Unilever PLC (Unilever) manufactures and supplies a range of fast moving consumer goods such as food, beverages, home care products, and health and wellbeing products. It markets its products under various brands including Knorr, Hellmann’s, Lipton, Magnum, Vaseline, Wall’s, Omo, Lux, Dove, Rexona, Surf, Comfort, Sunsilk, Pureit, Suave, and Axe to name a few.
The report provides information and insights into Unilever PLC, including -
Reasons to buy
- Insights of its digital transformation strategies
- Details of various partnerships, acquisitions, in-house launches, and other industry engagement programs
- Detailed overview of Unilever PLC's Investment Arm - Unilever Ventures and financial highlights.
- Gain insights into Unilever PLC technology innovations.
- Gain insights into its Digital Transformation Strategy
- Gain insights into various product launches, acquisitions, partnership strategies of Unilever PLC.
- Gain insights into various disruptive technologies and tech initiatives of the Company.
- Digital Transformation Strategy
- Tech Innovation Centers/Programs
- Technology Focus
- Technology Initiatives
- Investment Arm - Unilever Ventures
- Investments: Unilever Ventures
- Acquisitions: Unilever Ventures
- Investor, Partner, and Acquisition Network Map
- ICT Budget & Contracts
- Key Executives