Enmax Corp - Power Plants and SWOT Analysis, 2018 Update
The report contains a detailed description of the power generation company’s business operations, history, corporate strategy, and business structure. This report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on key employees (executives), and major products and services.
- Major Power Plants (assets) - summarized and detailed information about the power plants (assets).
- Operational Metrics (capacity, generation, revenue, sales, number of consumers).
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands
- Key employees - A list of the key executives and personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Financial deals - Coverage of key financial deals from 2006 onwards, depending upon information availability
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.Reasons to buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and major products and services are incorporated in the profile to assist in various business decisions (M&A and JV).
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing an up to date objective view of the company.
- Company Snapshot Key Information Company Overview SWOT Snapshot Operational Metrics Enmax Corp, Operational Metrics, By Capacity Enmax Corp, Operational Metrics, By Generation Enmax Corp, Operational Metrics, By Transmission Enmax Corp, Operational Metrics, By Distribution Enmax Corp, Operational Metrics, By Customers Enmax Corp, Operational Metrics, By Segmental Information Enmax Corp, Operational Metrics, By Sales Enmax Corp, Wind Farms Enmax Corp, Wind Farms, Canada Enmax Corp, Hydro Power Plants Enmax Corp, Hydro Power Plants, Canada Enmax Corp, Thermal Power Plants Enmax Corp, Thermal Power Plants, Canada Business Description Business Overview Enmax Competitive Energy Overview Enmax Corporate Overview Enmax Power Delivery Overview Major Products and Services History SWOT Analysis Overview Enmax Corp Strengths Business Model: Integrated Structure Strong Presence in Electricity Market: Alberta Customer Base Enmax Corp Weaknesses Decline in Operational Performance Enmax Corp Opportunities Positive Outlook for Electricity Demand: Canada Strategic Initiatives Enmax Corp Threats Technological Risk Seasonal Variations and Climate Conditions Regulatory Obligations Key Employees Key Employee Biographies Locations And Subsidiaries Head Office Other Locations & Subsidiaries Financial Deals Landscape Enmax Corp, Deals Summary Enmax Corp, Power, Deal Details Asset Transactions Capital Power and Enmax to Invest USD1.2 Billion in Genesee IV and V Combined Cycle Natural Gas-Fired Power Project in Alberta, Canada Partnerships EnSync to Form Partnership with Enmax Energy Capital Power Forms Joint Venture with ENMAX for Development of Genesee IV& V Gas Fired Power Plant in Alberta, Canada Asset Transactions Capital Power Acquires 50% Stake in Shepard Energy Gas Power Project from ENMAX for USD566.4 Million in Alberta, Canada Recent Developments Enmax Corp - Recent Developments Nov 01, 2010: AUC Grants Approval To ENMAX Shepard For 800MW Natural Gas-Fired Combined-Cycle Power Plant In Calgary, Canada Nov 16, 2016: GCL-SI to Provide One Stop Solar Services to Enmax in Thailand Mar 18, 2010: ENMAX And Cisco Collaborate On Calgary Smart Grid Project Apr 19, 2007: ENMAX To Build 1200 MW Power Station In Southern Alberta Mar 20, 2007: ENMAX, NaiKun To Develop New Windfarm In British Columbia Aug 28, 2015: Enmax reports financial results for second quarter May 08, 2015: Enmax reports financial results for first quarter Mar 20, 2015: Enmax reports financial results for 2014 Aug 09, 2013: ENMAX reports financial results for second quarter May 10, 2013: Enmax Reports Revenue Of CAD830.2m In Q1 2013 Mar 11, 2013: Enmax Reports 2012 Results Nov 09, 2012: Enmax Reports Revenue Of CAD804.6m In Q3 2012 Aug 10, 2012: Enmax Reports Revenue Of CAD665.8m In Q2 2012 May 11, 2012: Enmax Reports Q1 2012 Results Mar 09, 2012: ENMAX Reports Revenue Of $3.1 Billion In 2011 Nov 04, 2011: ENMAX Reports Revenues Of CAD788.2m In Q3 2011 Aug 15, 2011: ENMAX Reports Total Revenues Of CAD647.3m In Q2 2011 May 20, 2011: ENMAX Reports Net Earnings Of CAD49.8m In Q1 2011 Mar 11, 2011: ENMAX Reports Net Earnings Of $177.8m In 2010 Nov 12, 2010: ENMAX Reports Net Earnings Of $29.7 Million For Q3 2010 May 21, 2010: ENMAX Reports Net Earnings Of $48.3 Million In Q1 2010 Feb 19, 2010: ENMAX Reports Net Earnings Of $205.9 Million In 2009 May 13, 2009: ENMAX Reports Net Earnings Of $48 Million In Q1 2009 Nov 12, 2008: ENMAX Reports 3Q 2008 Results May 14, 2008: ENMAX Reports Q1 2008 Results Nov 14, 2007: ENMAX Reports Q3 2007 Results Aug 15, 2007: ENMAX Reports H1 2007 Results May 18, 2007: ENMAX Reports Q1 2007 Results Jul 25, 2017: Electricity Human Resources Canada Announces New Workforce Study for Alberta’s Electricity Sector Mar 01, 2017: ENMAX submits claim application for Forte Business Solutions to AUC Aug 05, 2016: ENMAX appoints chief legal officer Jun 01, 2016: ENMAX appoints new board members May 06, 2016: ENMAX Terminates Keephills Power Purchase Arrangement Jan 28, 2016: Notice Application for a 3.3-megawatt natural gas-fired cogeneration system at the ENMAX Downtown District Energy Centre has been received Dec 09, 2015: ENMAX appoints new EVP and chief human resources officer Dec 07, 2015: ENMAX appoints new EVP and Chief Human Resources Officer Dec 04, 2015: ENMAX appoints vice president and CFO Nov 25, 2015: Enmax appoints new CFO Sep 22, 2015: The City of Calgary and ENMAX celebrate Calgary’s largest solar electricity system Sep 02, 2015: Largest solar panel array for Medicine Hat region now generating electricity Mar 11, 2015: Alberta’s largest natural gas-fuelled electricity generation facility now operational Jan 08, 2015: Capital Power and ENMAX announce all major regulatory approvals received to proceed with Genesee 4 & 5 construction that will feature the most advanced technology available Dec 04, 2014: Capital Power announces construction plans for Genesee 4&5 Dec 06, 2012: Capital Power Provides Updates On Corporate Developments, Operations And Construction Projects Mar 01, 2012: ENMAX Appoints Gianna Manes As President And CEO Sep 08, 2011: Smart Grid Consumer Collaborative Grows To 70 Members Sep 08, 2011: ENMAX Announces Resignation Of Cliff Fryers As Board Chairman Feb 01, 2011: ENMAX Appoints Charles Ruigrok As Interim President And CEO Jan 21, 2011: ENMAX Announces Resignation Of Gary Holden As President And CEO Aug 10, 2010: Matrikon To Install Inventory Management System At ENMAX Jun 17, 2010: CCEMC Announces Plans To Provide $1.4 Million Funding To ENMAX For Solar Panels And Wind Turbines Installation Jun 16, 2010: CCEMC Announces CAD37.5 Million In Funding For Renewable Energy Projects Jun 15, 2010: AUC Begins Public Hearing Over ENMAX’s 800MW Gas-Fired Power Plant Sep 09, 2009: Sustainable Energy's PARALEX Solar System To Provide Power To Calgary School In Alberta Jun 26, 2009: Enmax Plans To Construct Power Plant May 19, 2009: ENMAX To Seek Regulatory Approval For Its Smart Metering System Apr 22, 2009: ENMAX Appoints David Halford As New CFO May 15, 2008: ENMAX Appoints New CFO Dec 11, 2007: ENMAX Appoints EVP, Generation Oct 03, 2007: ENMAX Opens Taber Wind Farm In Alberta Mar 17, 2017: Government of Canada Awards Clean Energy Electricity Contract in Alberta Nov 02, 2015: Pioneer Power Solutions Announces New and Renewed Utility Customer Contracts Worth Approximately $5 Million Annually Apr 10, 2011: ENMAX Awards Contract For Completion Of Shepard Energy Centre Jan 23, 2011: ERM To Perform EIA For RWE Npower’s Hydro-Electric Scheme In Easter Aberchalder, Scotland Mar 31, 2010: BC Hydro Selects Second Group Of Projects Under Clean Power Call May 31, 2007: ENMAX Appoints HSL To Complete Preliminary Engineering Phase For 1,200MW Power Plant
- Appendix Report Scope GlobalData Coverage Benchmarking GlobalData’s Methodology Secondary Research Primary Research Contact Us Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Enmax Corp, Key Facts
- Enmax Corp, Operational Metrics, Capacity
- Enmax Corp, Operational Metrics, Generation
- Enmax Corp, Operational Metrics, Transmission
- Enmax Corp, Operational Metrics, Distribution
- Enmax Corp, Operational Metrics, Customers
- Enmax Corp, Operational Metrics, Segmental Information
- Enmax Corp, Operational Metrics, Sales
- Enmax Corp, Wind Farms, Canada
- Enmax Corp, Hydro Power Plants, Canada
- Enmax Corp, Thermal Power Plants, Canada
- Major Products and Services
- Enmax Corp, SWOT Analysis
- Enmax Corp, Key Employees
- Enmax Corp, Other Locations
- Enmax Corp, Subsidiaries
- Enmax Corp, Deals Summary
- Capital Power and Enmax to Invest USD1.2 Billion in Genesee IV and V Combined Cycle Natural Gas-Fired Power Project in Alberta, Canada
- EnSync to Form Partnership with Enmax Energy
- Capital Power Forms Joint Venture with ENMAX for Development of Genesee IV& V Gas Fired Power Plant in Alberta, Canada
- Capital Power Acquires 50% Stake in Shepard Energy Gas Power Project from ENMAX for USD566.4 Million in Alberta, Canada