Enka Power - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Enka Power (Enka), a subsidiary of ENKA Insaat ve Sanayi AS, is a power generating company. It is one of the largest independent power producers of Turkey. It generates electricity using various sources of energy including thermal, natural gas fired CCPPs and natural gas fired SCPPs. Enka owns and operates three thermal power plants, namely, Adapazari, Gebze and Izmir. The company utilizes natural gas for electricity generation in facilities. The company markets electricity to TETAS under energy sales agreement. The natural gas for power generation is sourced from BOTAS under natural gas sale agreement. Enka is headquartered in Istanbul, Turkey.
Enka Power Key Recent Developments
Jan 30,2018: UKEF helps GE Global Services UK secure landmark turbine contract in IraqReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
- Section 1 - About the Company
- Enka Power - Key Facts
- Enka Power - Key Employees
- Enka Power - Key Operational Employees
- Enka Power - Major Products and Services
- Enka Power - History
- Enka Power - Company Statement
- Enka Power - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Section 2 – Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Enka Power - Business Description
- Enka Power - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Enka Power - Strengths
- Enka Power - Weaknesses
- Enka Power - Opportunities
- Enka Power - Threats
- Enka Power - Key Competitors
- Section 3 – Company’s Recent Developments
- Jan 30, 2018: UKEF helps GE Global Services UK secure landmark turbine contract in Iraq
- Section 4 – Appendix
- About GlobalData
- Contact Us
- List of Tables
- Enka Power, Key Facts
- Enka Power, Key Employees
- Enka Power, Key Operational Employees
- Enka Power, Major Products and Services
- Enka Power, History
- Enka Power, Other Locations
- Enka Power, Subsidiaries
- Enka Power, Key Competitors