EnergyAustralia Pty Ltd - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.Corporate strategy - GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.Highlights
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
EnergyAustralia Pty Ltd (EnergyAustralia), a part of CLP Holdings Ltd, is an integrated energy utility. It operates a portfolio of self-owned generation capacity and capacity purchases. The company owns coal, gas and wind generation facilities. EnergyAustralia offers home services, bill payment, and energy saving and energy bill management services. It supplies electricity and gas to retail, business, commercial and industrial customers in New South Wales, South Australia, Australian Capital Territory, Victoria, and Queensland. EnergyAustralia is headquartered in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia.
EnergyAustralia Pty Ltd Key Recent Developments
Dec 12,2018: Gas-fired power plant near Marulan still being explored
Nov 26,2018: Neoen begins commercial operations at Coleambally solar farm in NSW
Nov 16,2018: Tesla deploys another big 50 MWh Powerpack project in Australia
Nov 16,2018: Australia’s largest integrated battery with a solar farm ready for summer
Oct 23,2018: Victoria's first large-scale, grid-connected batteries reaches completion in BallaratReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.