Energia Argentina SA - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Energia Argentina SA (ENARSA) is a state owned energy company that explores and exploits hydrocarbons in solid, liquid and gaseous states. It stores, transports, distributes, markets and industrializes the hydrocarbons and their derivatives. Energia conducts design, construction, commissioning, operation, development and maintenance of high-power eolic plants. The company also carries out generation, transportation, distribution and sale of electrical energy from both renewable and non-renewable sources. The company has operations in basins of the Salado, Colorado, Rawson, Malvinas, Austral and others. Energia is headquartered in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
Energia Argentina SA Key Recent Developments
Mar 16,2018: Argentina: Enarsa Issues Tender Seeking 7 LNG Cargoes
Jan 02,2018: Argentina Returns To Export Natural Gas To Chile
Oct 30,2017: Chile, Argentina Conduct First Gas Swap
Aug 23,2017: Argentina Picks Shell, BP And Vitol To Supply 4 LNG Cargoes
Aug 08,2017: Argentina: Enarsa Issues Tender For Up To 32 LNG CargoesReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.