Enel Green Power SpA - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Enel Green Power SpA (EGP), a subsidiary of Enel SpA, is an energy company that develops and manages activities for energy generation from renewable sources. It engaged in the generation of power from wind, geothermal, solar, and hydropower sources. The company also has interests in various power plants in under construction and under authorization stages. EGP also has know-how in integrating innovative technologies such as storage systems into renewable power plants. The company serves a range of industries such as automotive, food and beverage, chemical, retail, cement, mining, tech, telecommunication and bank, among others. It operates power plants in South America, North America, Asia, Oceania, Europe and Africa. EGP is headquartered in Rome, Lazio, Italy.
Enel Green Power SpA Key Recent Developments
Apr 03,2019 Enel Green Power begins construction of wind farms in Spain
Mar 07,2019 Enel Green Power to build five renewable power stations in Colombia
Dec 27,2018 Enel Green Power offloads 50% stake in EF Solare Italia JV
Dec 14,2018 Enel Green Power steps out of Uruguay through sale of 50 MW wind farm for 120 million US dollars
Dec 14,2018 10 years of Enel Green Power: 100 TWh of output per yearReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.