Empresa Nacional del Petroleo - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Empresa Nacional del Petroleo (ENAP) is a state-owned integrated oil and gas company. It carries out exploration, development and production of hydrocarbons. The company has major upstream operations in Magallanes region of Chile. ENAP also carries out refining, transportation, storage, and marketing of petroleum-based products. The company operates Aconcagua, Bio Bio and Gregorio refineries, and terminals in Quintero, San Vicente, Easter Island, Cabo Negro and Gregorio in Chile. Its product portfolio includes fuels, liquefied petroleum gas and other oil-based products, including solvents, asphalt, propylene and other petrochemical products. The company also conducts electric power generation and distribution of natural gas. It also has presence in Argentina, Ecuador and Egypt. ENAP is headquartered in Las Condes, Santiago, Chile.
Empresa Nacional del Petroleo Key Recent Developments
Aug 29,2018: MIRCOLES 29 DE AGOSTO
Aug 29,2018: MIRCOLES 29 DE AGOSTO
Aug 25,2018: Chile closes facilities at state-run ENAP terminal after gas leak
Jun 27,2018: ENAP Articulates Gas Export Framework Contract To Argentina And Consolidates Conditions For Future Operations
Jun 09,2018: Iran's First Crude Shipment To Chile In 16 YearsReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.