Employee Benefits in Poland 2018
Poland has a well-developed social security system that covers the risks of employees, self-employed persons and their family members. Zakład Ubezpieczeń Społecznych (Social Insurance Institution - ZUS) is the Polish state organization responsible for social insurance benefits. ZUS is supervised by the Ministry of Labor and Social Policy and is responsible for sickness and maternity cash benefits, as well as pensions for retirement, invalidity, survivors, accidents at work and occupational diseases.
The report provides in-depth industry analysis, information and insights of the employee benefits in Poland, including: overview of the state and compulsory benefits in Poland, detailed information about the private benefits in Poland, insights on various central institutions responsible for the administration of the different branches of social security and the regulatory framework of the employee benefits in Poland.
- Employee benefits that are established by law are called as state and compulsory benefits.
- Social insurance and social assistance are the basic drivers of the state’s social security policy.
- Voluntary Occupational Pensions come under the third pillar of the Polish pension system and cover less than 4% of employees.
- The Polish social security system is included in the overall framework of the Ministry of Labor and Social Policy and the Ministry of Health.
Reasons to buy
- This report provides a detailed analysis of employee benefits in Poland.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key government-sponsored employee benefits, along with private benefits
- It covers an exhaustive list of employee benefits, including retirement benefits, death in service, long-term disability benefits, medical benefits, workmen's compensation insurance, maternity and paternity benefits, family benefits, unemployment, leave and private benefits
- It highlights the economic and regulatory situations relating to employee benefits in Poland.
- Make strategic decisions using in-depth information related to employee benefits in Poland.
- Assess Polish employee benefits market, including state and compulsory benefits and private benefits.
- Gain insights into the key employee benefit schemes offered by private employers in Poland.
- Gain insights into key organizations governing Polish employee benefits, and their impact on companies.