The Empire District Electric Company - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
The Empire District Electric Company (EDE), a subsidiary of Liberty Utilities Co., is a regulated utility that provides electricity, natural gas, and water services. The company generates, procures, transmits, distributes, and sells electricity. It generates electricity from natural gas, coal, and hydro sources. EDE distributes natural gas to various communities and transportation customers. The company owns and operates water pumping facilities and distribution systems. It also provides fiber optic services. The company serves commercial, industrial, residential, wholesale on-system, public authorities, and interdepartmental; transportation customers in Missouri, Kansas, Oklahoma, and Arkansas. EDE is headquartered in Joplin, Missouri, the US.
The Empire District Electric Company Key Recent Developments
Oct 31,2017: Empire Plans More Wind Energy; Asbury Coal Plant to Close
Sep 28,2017: PSC Sets Intervention Deadline in Empire District Electric Fuel Adjustment Charge Cases
Jun 02,2017: Empire partners with Branson Landing to offer EV Charging Stations
May 18,2017: Empire District Electric receives MPSC approval to change fuel adjustment charge
Apr 26,2017: Empire District Electric Company to set up two electric vehicle charging stations on Crowder College campus in USReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.