Electricity Supply Board - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Electricity Supply Board (ESB) owned by Irish Government, is a diversified and vertically integrated utility that generates, transmits, and distributes and supplies electricity and gas. The company builds, owns and maintains transmission and distribution networks. It offers meter reading, and new connection services. ESB provides engineering, operations and maintenance, and consultancy services; invests in renewable energy and energy efficiency sectors; owns fiber optic broadband network and network of independent mobile phone towers; deploys fiber to the building network. The company also offers technologies and business model development support; operates public charging infrastructure; and commercial services in electro mobility sectors. It operates across Ireland, the UK and other countries. ESB is headquartered in Dublin, Dublin, Ireland.
Electricity Supply Board Key Recent Developments
May 18,2018: ESB and other leading companies come together to address key sustainability challenges for Ireland
May 08,2018: ESB announces partnership agreement with UL to support world-leading research for a clean energy future
Apr 26,2018: JCDecaux, ESB and NTA join forces to reduce carbon footprint of Ireland s bus shelters by 88 per cent
Apr 17,2018: ESB partners with Ardagh Group to increases resilience and energy security
Apr 12,2018: Limerick start-up selected for ESB-backed global energy accelerator programmeReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.