Electricidade de Mocambique EP - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Electricidade de Mocambique EP (EDM) is a state owned vertically integrated energy utility that generates, distributes, transmits, and commercializes electricity. It produces electricity from hydro and thermal sources. The company has interests in Lichinga, Cuamba, Corumana, Chicamba, and Mavuzi hydro power plants; and Termica de Temane, GTG Beira, GTG1 Maputo, GTG3 Maputo, and GTG2 Maputo thermal power plants. EDM distributes electricity across Southern region including Maputo Province, Chokwe, Xai-Xai, and Inhambane; Central region: Beira, Chimoio, TeTe, Mocuba, and Quelimane; Northern region: Nampula, Nacala, Pemba, and Lichinga. The company commercializes integrated prepaid energy sales system Credelec Online services through mobile phones, ATM, Internet, and street sales. EDM is headquartered in Maputo, Mozambique.
Electricidade de Mocambique EP Key Recent Developments
Sep 18,2018: Cahora Bassa hydroelectric plant in Mozambique invests €500 million in 10 years
May 16,2018: Finding the connection for power supply in Africa: WSP
Apr 16,2018: Construction of first solar power generation plant set for May in Mocuba, Mozambique
Mar 28,2018: Construction set to begin on ‘flagship’ 40 MW Moz solar project
Mar 28,2018: First Turbine in Combined Cycle Power Station Switched OnReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.