Electricals Retailing in the Slovak Republic, Market Shares, Summary & Forecasts to 2021
Electricals Retailing in the Slovak Republic, Market Shares, Summary & Forecasts to 2021, provides data for historic and forecast retail sales, and also includes information on the business environment and country risk related to Slovakia retail environment. In addition, it analyzes the key consumer trends influencing Slovakia electricals retail market.
The electricals sector registered sales of €1 billion in 2016 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 3.6% during 2016-2021, to reach €1.2 billion by 2021. The growth is expected to be fueled by the positive economic conditions including rising employment and improving household incomes.
What else does this report offer?
- In-depth analysis of the latest trends in consumer shopping, covering the factors driving shopping, consumer insights, market dynamics
- The report also details major retailers in electricals category group with their product proposition analysis and market positioning in 2016 along with recent key developments
- Market insights based on consumer trends, changing economic and demographic factors, technology innovations, and other macroeconomic factors
- Retail sales and the fastest-growing product categories in electricals sector
- Qualitative and quantitative insights of changing retail dynamics in electricals sector
Reasons to buy
- Electricals sector to grow on the back of economic growth
- Online sales driving growth in the market
- The top three retailers accounted for nearly half of total market sales in
- NAY Elektrodomdominates the electricals sector with a share of 20.6%
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge on electricals sector in Slovakia retail market and develop a competitive advantage from the start of your supply chain
- Investigate current and forecast behavior trends in electricals category to identify the best opportunities to exploit
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in the electricals market
- Explore novel opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand by analyzing the vital economic and population trends, key consumer and technology trends influencing the electricals market.
- Key Findings
- The State of the Nation
- The State of Retail