Electricals Retailing in Singapore, Market Shares, Summary and Forecasts to 2022
Electricals Retailing in Singapore, Market Shares, Summary and Forecasts to 2022, provides data for historic and forecast retail sales, and also includes information on the business environment and country risk related to Singapore retail environment. In addition, it analyzes the key consumer trends influencing Singapore electricals industry.
Sales in the sector were pegged at SGD3.8 billion in 2017 and are projected to register a steady CAGR of 3.2% during 2017-2022 to reach SGD35.8 billion by 2022.
What else does this report offer?
- In-depth analysis of the latest trends in consumer shopping, covering the factors driving shopping, consumer insights, market dynamics
- The report also details major retailers in electricals category group with their product proposition analysis and market positioning in 2017 along with recent key developments
- Market insights based on consumer trends, changing economic and demographic factors, technology innovations, and other macroeconomic factors
- Retail sales and the fastest-growing product categories in electricals sector
- Qualitative and quantitative insights of changing retail dynamics in electricals sector.
Reasons to buy
- Singapore retail market is forecasted to grow at a CAGR of 3.0% during 2017-2022
- Adoption of advanced electronic equipment set to drive sector sales through 2022
- Specialist retailers cede ground to online channel
- Online share of overall sector sales stood at 17.1% in 2017
- Local player Challenger led the sector sales with a 7.6% share in 2017
- Best Denki grew the fastest during 2016-2017.
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge on electricals sector in Singapore retail market and develop a competitive advantage from the start of your supply chain
- Investigate current and forecast behavior trends in electricals category to identify the best opportunities to exploit
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in the electricals market
- Explore novel opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand by analyzing the vital economic and population trends, key consumer and technology trends influencing the electricals market
- Analyze the recommended actions to align your marketing strategies with the crucial trends influencing consumer behavior
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in Singapore retail market - including store counts and revenues that give you a competitive edge and identify opportunities to improve your market share.
- Key findings
- The State of the Nation
- The State of Retail