Electricals Retailing in Hungary, Market Shares, Summary & Forecasts to 2021
Electricals Retailing in Hungary, Market Shares, Summary & Forecasts to 2021, provides data for historic and forecast retail sales, and also includes information on the business environment and country risk related to Hungary retail environment. In addition, it analyzes the key consumer trends influencing Hungary electricals retail market.
Electricals sector in Hungary have registered robust growth over the past five years, to reach HUF560.3bn in 2016. The recovery of the economy, rising employment, increasing wages, and the consecutive rise in disposable income have driven the sales of electricals in the country.
What else does this report offer?
- In-depth analysis of the latest trends in consumer shopping, covering the factors driving shopping, consumer insights, market dynamics
- The report also details major retailers in electricals category group with their product proposition analysis and market positioning in 2016 along with recent key developments
- Market insights based on consumer trends, changing economic and demographic factors, technology innovations, and other macroeconomic factors
- Retail sales and the fastest-growing product categories in electricals sector
- Qualitative and quantitative insights of changing retail dynamics in electricals sector
Reasons to buy
- International retailers dominate sector sales
- Media Markt leads the market with a dominant share
- Majority of the retailers cater to the mass market segment
- Electricals is expected to be the biggest sector for online sales
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge on electricals sector in Hungary retail market and develop a competitive advantage from the start of your supply chain
- Investigate current and forecast behavior trends in electricals category to identify the best opportunities to exploit
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in the electricals market
- Explore novel opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand by analyzing the vital economic and population trends, key consumer and technology trends influencing the electricals market.
- Key Findings
- The State of the Nation
- The State of Retail