Electric Power Industry of Serbia - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review - provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Electric Power Industry of Serbia (EPS) is a state-owned vertically organized power utility. It produces, distributes and supplies electricity and thermal energy. The company generates power using the coal, hydro, lignite and natural gas sources. EPS produces lignite and coal from Kolubara and Kostolac mining basins using opencast mining methodology. It supplies electricity, distributes energy to end users, trades power in the free market. The company serves customers in Novi Sad, Beograd, Kraljevo, Nis, Kragujevac, and Pristina areas. EPS is headquartered in Belgrade, Serbia.
Electric Power Industry of Serbia Key Recent Developments
Oct 22,2020: Mitsubishi Power receives follow-up order from Serbia for two sets of world’s largest flue gas desulfurization systems
May 12,2020: Elektro proactively registers more than 18 thousand families for 100% exemption from the energy bill
Apr 03,2020: Elektro reinforces safety guidelines to prevent domestic accidents involving electricity during quarantine
Mar 18,2020: Elektro maintains essential services for the population and reinforces priority channels for hospital care
Feb 20,2020: Agreement on adaptation of the shipping company of the HPP Djerdap 2 signedReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.