S&C Electric Company - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
S&C Electric Company (S&C Electric) provides equipment and services for electric power systems. The company designs and manufactures switching and protection equipment used for power transmission and distribution. Its product portfolio includes automation products, switching equipment, cypoxy products, energy storage systems, fusing equipment, handling tools, switchgear, reclosers, and power quality products, among others. S&C Electric offers power system solutions such as feasibility studies and engineering, field, laboratory and asset management services. The company also offers engineering, procurement and construction services to the clients from the power industry. Its products and services cater to electric utilities, wind and solar power generators, data centers, semiconductors, commercial, industrial, pharmaceutical and healthcare industries. The company has operational presence in the US, Canada, Australia, Brazil, Mexico, the UK and China. S&C Electric is headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, the US.
S&C Electric Company Key Recent Developments
Aug 17,2017: S&C and Ameren Conduct Successful 24-hour Islanding Test on Microgrid
Jun 05,2017: SC Connects a 100-MW Ontario Solar Farm to the Grid
May 31,2017: SC Builds Ameren a Microgrid to Study Distribution Use Cases
May 23,2017: S&C completes Ameren microgrid project in Illinois, US
Jan 31,2017: S&C Technology Helps Save 1.2 Billion Customer Outage Minutes in 2016Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.