Eisai Inc - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
Eisai Inc (Eisai) is a healthcare company, which focuses on the discovery, development and marketing of pharmaceutical products. The company's major products include Aricept for Alzheimer’s treatment, Aciphex for acid reflux, Akynzeo for nausea and vomiting dring the course of cancer chemotherapy, Aloxi anti-nausea medication injection, Banzel for adjunctive treatment and Panretin for the treatment of skin lesions in AIDS-related Kaposi's sarcoma. The company’s research and development activities focus on therapeutic areas such as neuroscience; cancer, antibody-based programs; vascular, inflammatory and immunological reaction. Eisai established partnerships and collaborations with global companies such as Pfizer Inc., Janssen Pharmaceutica Inc., and Elan Pharma International Limited and Elan Pharmaceutical Inc for the development and distribution of drugs. The company is a subsidiary of Eisai Co., Ltd. and is headquartered in New Jersey, the US.
Eisai Inc Key Recent Developments
Dec 01, 2016: Rebecca Jolley appointed Senior Vice President Americas Commercial, Oncology Business Group at Eisai
Sep 15, 2016: Eisai Establishes AiM Institute to Discover Human Biology Driven Precision Medicines
Jun 29, 2016: Eisai Highlights its Strong Pipeline and Innovative Approach to R&D at Company's U.S. Scientific Day
May 24, 2016: Maria Garrigan appointed Vice President, Global Regulatory Strategy, Oncology Business Group at Eisai
Apr 20, 2016: Dr. Avinash Desai appointed Vice President, Americas Oncology Medical Affairs, Oncology Business Group at EisaiReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.