Eastman Kodak Company (KODK) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Eastman Kodak Company (Kodak) is an imaging solutions provider. The company offers a wide range of hardware, software, consumables and services to customers in graphic communications, packaging, functional printing, entertainment and commercial films markets. Kodak offers a broad spectrum of products digital printing solutions, flexographic and letterpress systems, workflow solutions, digital offset plates, pressroom chemicals, offset CTP systems, modernization solutions, proofing software and wide format inkjet media to data centers, consumer printing, commercial printing, packaging, newspaper and digital service bureau markets. It also offers maintenance and professional services for its products. The company operates across the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia-Pacific regions. Kodak is headquartered in Rochester, New York, the US.
Eastman Kodak Company Key Recent Developments
Apr 09,2018: Kodak Announces John O’Grady as New President of Print Systems Division
Mar 15,2018: Kodak posts Q4 and full year 2017 results
Nov 08,2017: Kodak plans to lay off 100 workers in Rochester, 425 total
Aug 17,2017: Kodak to lay off about 35 people locally
Mar 08,2017: Kodak reports net earnings for 2016 of $16 millionKey benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.Note:
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company