East Kentucky Power Cooperative, Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides
- a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
East Kentucky Power Cooperative, Inc. (EKPC) is a not-for-profit electric utility that generates and transmits electricity. The company generates electricity from coal-fired, natural gas-based and landfill-methane power plants. EKPC procures hydro power under long-term agreements with the Southeastern Power Administration (SEPA). The cooperative operates landfill methane plants in Boone, Laurel, Mason, Greenup, Hardin and Pendleton counties. It supplies the electricity generated to its member-owner distribution cooperatives, which further distribute the electricity to retail customers in Central and Eastern regions of Kentucky. EKPC is headquartered in Winchester, Kentucky, the US.
East Kentucky Power Cooperative, Inc. Key Recent Developments
May 20, 2016: USDA Invests More Than $200 Million in Electric Infrastructure Improvements in Five States
Apr 06, 2016: Update on the Landfill-Gas-To-Energy Plant
Feb 04, 2016: OATI Delivers Phase 2 of East Kentucky Power Cooperative, Inc. Demand Response Management System
Dec 01, 2015: PSC OKs East Kentucky Power Purchase of Generating Plant
Jun 23, 2015: OATI Builds Demand Response Management System in Record TimeReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.