EVN AG - Power Plants and SWOT Analysis, 2018 Update
The report contains a detailed description of the power generation company’s business operations, history, corporate strategy, and business structure. This report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on key employees (executives), and major products and services.
- Major Power Plants (assets) - summarized and detailed information about the power plants (assets).
- Operational Metrics (capacity, generation, revenue, sales, number of consumers).
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands
- Key employees - A list of the key executives and personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Financial deals - Coverage of key financial deals from 2006 onwards, depending upon information availability
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.Reasons to buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and major products and services are incorporated in the profile to assist in various business decisions (M&A and JV).
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing an up to date objective view of the company.
- Company Snapshot Key Information Company Overview SWOT Snapshot Operational Metrics EVN AG, Operational Metrics, By Capacity EVN AG, Operational Metrics, By Generation EVN AG, Operational Metrics, By Distribution EVN AG, Operational Metrics, By Customers EVN AG, Wind Farms EVN AG, Wind Farms, Austria EVN AG, Solar PV Parks EVN AG, Solar PV Parks, Bulgaria EVN AG, Hydro Power Plants EVN AG, Hydro Power Plants, Bulgaria EVN AG, Biopower Plants EVN AG, Biopower Plants, Austria EVN AG, Thermal Power Plants EVN AG, Thermal Power Plants, Austria Business Description Business Overview Energy Overview Environment Overview Generation Overview Networks Overview Other Segments Overview South East Europe Overview Major Products and Services History SWOT Analysis Overview EVN AG Strengths Business Performance: Energy Business Performance: South East Europe Project Execution Expertise EVN AG Weaknesses Working Capital Deficit EVN AG Opportunities Government Support for LNG Infrastructure: EU Increase in Demand for Electricity: Austria Geothermal Project Development: Germany EVN AG Threats Climatic Conditions Transmission and Distribution Network Safety Operational Issues Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios Key Employees Company Statement Locations And Subsidiaries Head Office Other Locations & Subsidiaries Financial Deals Landscape EVN AG, Deals Summary EVN AG, Power, Deal Details Asset Transactions Statkraft Completes Acquisition of 50% Interest in Devoll Hydropower in Albania from EVN
- Appendix Report Scope GlobalData Coverage Benchmarking GlobalData’s Methodology Secondary Research Primary Research Contact Us Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- EVN AG, Key Facts
- EVN AG, Operational Metrics, Capacity
- EVN AG, Operational Metrics, Generation
- EVN AG, Operational Metrics, Distribution
- EVN AG, Operational Metrics, Customers
- EVN AG, Wind Farms, Austria
- EVN AG, Solar PV Parks, Bulgaria
- EVN AG, Hydro Power Plants, Bulgaria
- EVN AG, Biopower Plants, Austria
- EVN AG, Thermal Power Plants, Austria
- Major Products and Services
- EVN AG, SWOT Analysis
- EVN AG, Ratios based on current share price
- EVN AG, Annual Ratios
- EVN AG, Interim Ratios
- EVN AG, Key Employees
- EVN AG, Subsidiaries
- EVN AG, Deals Summary
- Statkraft Completes Acquisition of 50% Interest in Devoll Hydropower in Albania from EVN