EL Sewedy Electric Co (SWDY) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
EL Sewedy Electric Co (ELSE) is an integrated energy solutions company. It manufactures and supplies power cables, wires, insulators, terminators, transformers, joint accessories, meters and systems, telecom cables and accessories, fiber optic cables and accessories, wind blades, wind towers and wind turbines. The company provides complete solutions through business lines such as wires and cables, engineering and contracting, transformers, energy measurement and management, electrical products and renewables. ELSE serves different markets, mainly energy and infrastructure, industrial, commercial and residential. The company operates production facilities in the Middle East and Africa. It sells products through a network of distributors across the world. ELSE is headquartered in Cairo, Egypt.
EL Sewedy Electric Co Key Recent Developments
Apr 16,2020 Toyota Tsusho to Construct Substation for Iraq Ministry of Electricity
Mar 24,2020 Elsewedy, ABB sign contract for grid expansion at Egypt's Toshka substation
Mar 23,2020 ABB Power Grids to enable major grid expansion in Egypt
Oct 14,2019 EDF Renewables commissions 130MWp in solar energy capacity in Egypt, stepping up the pace of its development in North AfricaKey benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.Note:
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company