EDF Luminus SA - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
EDF Luminus SA (EDF Luminus), formerly SPE-Luminus n.v., is an energy utility. It produces and supplies electricity and gas to residential, commercial and industrial customers under the brand name, Luminus. The company produces electricity through diverse energy sources such as thermal, wind and hydro with facilities in Wallonia and Flanders. EDF Luminus also has investments in nuclear power stations. It assists companies in building combined heat and power systems on their sites. The company also conducts the sale, design, installation and maintenance of advanced technologies for heating, sanitation, ventilation or air conditioning. The company is a subsidiary of Electricite de France S.A. EDF Luminus is headquartered in Brussels, Belgium.
EDF Luminus SA Key Recent Developments
Dec 12,2017: Tritium supplies 25 Veefil-RT 50kW fast chargers to EDF Luminus to connect France to NL for EV drivers
Mar 20,2017: Siemens awarded wind turbine order from EDF Luminus for two projects in BelgiumReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
- Section 1 - About the Company
- EDF Luminus SA - Key Facts
- EDF Luminus SA - Key Employees
- EDF Luminus SA - Key Employee Biographies
- EDF Luminus SA - Major Products and Services
- EDF Luminus SA - History
- EDF Luminus SA - Company Statement
- EDF Luminus SA - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Section 2 – Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- EDF Luminus SA - Business Description
- EDF Luminus SA - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- EDF Luminus SA - Strengths
- EDF Luminus SA - Weaknesses
- EDF Luminus SA - Opportunities
- EDF Luminus SA - Threats
- EDF Luminus SA - Key Competitors
- Section 3 – Company’s Recent Developments
- Dec 12, 2017: Tritium supplies 25 Veefil-RT 50kW fast chargers to EDF Luminus to connect France to NL for EV drivers
- Mar 20, 2017: Siemens awarded wind turbine order from EDF Luminus for two projects in Belgium
- Section 4 – Appendix
- About GlobalData
- Contact Us
- List of Tables
- EDF Luminus SA, Key Facts
- EDF Luminus SA, Key Employees
- EDF Luminus SA, Key Employee Biographies
- EDF Luminus SA, Major Products and Services
- EDF Luminus SA, History
- EDF Luminus SA, Other Locations
- EDF Luminus SA, Key Competitors