- Section 1 - About the Company 5
- EBSCO Industries, Inc. - Key Facts 5
- EBSCO Industries, Inc. - Key Employees 6
- EBSCO Industries, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies 7
- EBSCO Industries, Inc. - Major Products and Services 8
- EBSCO Industries, Inc. - History 9
- EBSCO Industries, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries 12
- Head Office 12
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries 12
- Section 2 – Company Analysis 14
- EBSCO Industries, Inc. - Business Description 14
- EBSCO Industries, Inc. - Corporate Strategy 15
- EBSCO Industries, Inc. - SWOT Analysis 16
- SWOT Analysis - Overview 16
- EBSCO Industries, Inc. - Strengths 16
- EBSCO Industries, Inc. - Weaknesses 17
- EBSCO Industries, Inc. - Opportunities 18
- EBSCO Industries, Inc. - Threats 19
- EBSCO Industries, Inc. - Key Competitors 20
- Section 3 – Company’s Recent Developments 21
- Mar 03, 2016: EBSCO Health and Duodecim Partner to Make DynaMed Plus mit EbM Guidelines Available to German Physicians 21
- Section 4 – Appendix 22
- Methodology 22
- About GlobalData 22
- Contact Us 22
- Disclaimer 22
- List of Tables
- EBSCO Industries, Inc., Key Facts 5
- EBSCO Industries, Inc., Key Employees 6
- EBSCO Industries, Inc., Key Employee Biographies 7
- EBSCO Industries, Inc., Major Products and Services 8
- EBSCO Industries, Inc., History 9
- EBSCO Industries, Inc., Subsidiaries 12
- EBSCO Industries, Inc., Key Competitors 20
EBSCO Industries, Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
EBSCO Industries Inc. (EBSCO) is a private industrial conglomerate that operates several businesses including research databases, electronic and print periodical subscription services, and related information management services, real estate development, property and casualty insurance. It offers complete and optimized research solutions comprised of research databases, management resources to support the information and collection development needs of libraries and other institutions. Its other businesses includes reselling of electrical parts and components, Corporate branding and integrated marketing services, workspace product solutions, packaging solutions and Online media solutions. The company offers its services to several markets such as academic libraries, public libraries, schools, corporations, government agencies, advertisers, agencies, publishers, healthcare organizations, and others. It has operations across the world through its subsidiaries and offices. EBSCO is headquartered in Alabama, the US.
EBSCO Industries, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Mar 03,2016: EBSCO Health and Duodecim Partner to Make DynaMed Plus mit EbM Guidelines Available to German PhysiciansReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.