Dyson Group Plc - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Dyson Group plc (Dyson) is a chemical company that manages its investment properties within the UK. The company carries out the research, development, manufacture and sale of technical ceramic products such as zirconia (zirconium oxide) and tin oxide. Its product line includes tundish metering nozzles, sliding gate plate inserts, firebricks, zirconia atomising nozzle, tin oxide electrodes, isostatically pressed crucible, foundry ladle nozzles, holloware, composite nozzles and refractories. Its products are widely used in the steel, glass, automotive emissions, foundry, and powder metallurgy industries. The company sells its products through a global distribution network of technical representatives. It also operates property business. Dyson is headquartered in Sheffield, the UK.
Dyson Group Plc Key Recent Developments
Jan 17,2017: Dyson sets out to hire 110 new staffReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
- Section 1 - About the Company 5
- Dyson Group Plc - Key Facts 5
- Dyson Group Plc - Key Employees 6
- Dyson Group Plc - Key Employee Biographies 7
- Dyson Group Plc - Major Products and Services 8
- Dyson Group Plc - History 9
- Dyson Group Plc - Locations And Subsidiaries 10
- Head Office 10
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries 10
- Section 2 – Company Analysis 11
- Company Overview 11
- Dyson Group Plc - Business Description 11
- Dyson Group Plc - SWOT Analysis 12
- SWOT Analysis - Overview 12
- Dyson Group Plc - Strengths 12
- Dyson Group Plc - Weaknesses 13
- Dyson Group Plc - Opportunities 14
- Dyson Group Plc - Threats 15
- Dyson Group Plc - Key Competitors 16
- Section 3 – Appendix 17
- Methodology 17
- About GlobalData 17
- Contact Us 17
- Disclaimer 17
- List of Tables
- Dyson Group Plc, Key Facts 5
- Dyson Group Plc, Key Employees 6
- Dyson Group Plc, Key Employee Biographies 7
- Dyson Group Plc, Major Products and Services 8
- Dyson Group Plc, History 9
- Dyson Group Plc, Subsidiaries 10
- Dyson Group Plc, Key Competitors 16