Duke Energy Carolinas, LLC - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Duke Energy Carolinas, LLC (Duke Energy Carolinas), a subsidiary of Duke Energy Corporation, is a regulated electric utility which generates, transmits, distributes, and sells energy. The company produces power from nuclear, coal, oil and gas, hydro, and solar sources. It is subject to the regulatory provisions of the NCUC, PSCSC, NRC and FERC. The company serves residential, commercial, and industrial customers in portions of North Carolina and South Carolina. Duke Energy Carolinas is headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina, the US.
Duke Energy Carolinas, LLC Key Recent Developments
Mar 09, 2017: Duke Energy Carolinas proposes annual update to charges related to fuel, renewable energy, energy efficiency programs
Jan 24, 2017: Duke Energy powers Palmetto State communities with more than $2.8 million in grant funding in 2016
Jan 23, 2017: Eastern NC's rebuilding efforts receive $200,000 from Duke Energy
Dec 21, 2016: NRC Issues New Reactor Licenses to Duke Energy for William States Lee III Site in South Carolina
Dec 01, 2016: Application of Duke Energy Carolinas, LLC for a Certificate of Public Convenience and Necessity to Construct 21 MW Combined Heat and Power Facility at Duke University in Durham County, North CarolinaReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.