Dubai Electricity and Water Authority - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Dubai Electricity and Water Authority (DEWA) is an electricity and water utility. It generates, transmits and distributes electricity; and desalinates water. The authority produces electricity from gas and steam turbines, and solar PV plants. DEWA’s plants include the Jebel Ali Station D, E and G; Jebel Ali R.O. Desalination Plant; Aweer Station “H”- PH I, II, and III; Jebel Ali Station K, M, and L- PH I and II; Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum Solar Park PH I and II. It also provides various services, including bill payment, smart collection platform, EV charger card services, electricity and water management, energy audits, clearance certificate services and tariff calculators. The authority is owned by the Government of Dubai. DEWA is headquartered in Dubai, the UAE.
Dubai Electricity and Water Authority Key Recent Developments
Aug 06,2019: DEWA invites International companies to benefit from investment opportunities at WETEX and Dubai Solar Show
Aug 01,2019: Dubai carbon taps innogy for rooftop solar system design
Jul 29,2019: MD & CEO of DEWA discusses strengthening cooperation with new IRENA Director-General
Jul 23,2019: DEWA to build 68 new 132/11kV substations worth AED 8 billion
Jul 01,2019: DEWA discusses use of quantum computing in electricity and water production processesReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.