Dubai Electricity and Water Authority - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
-provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Dubai Electricity and Water Authority (DEWA) generates, transmits and distributes electricity; and conducts desalination of water. DEWA’s power plants included Jebel Ali Power Station D, E, G, K, L Phase I, L Phase II, and M; Aweer Power Station H Phase I, Phase II, and Phase III. The desalination stations included Jebel Ali Power desalination D, E, G, K, L Phase I, L Phase II, and M; and Jebel Ali R.O. desalination plant. The authority serves residential, industrial, commercial and other markets. The authority also carries out installation and maintenance of power plants, transmission system and meters; and provides e-billing services. DEWA is headquartered in Dubai, the UAE.
Dubai Electricity and Water Authority Key Recent Developments
Nov 13,2017: Dubai Supreme Council of Energy reviews latest developments in clean energy projects
Nov 12,2017: DEWA Youth Council & Suqia launch project to provide clean water to Egyptian villages
Nov 09,2017: Saeed Mohammed Al Tayer reviews strategic plans of UAE and Dubai to enhance sustainability at UAE-France Business Forum
Nov 09,2017: EDF supports DEWA in hydroelectric power plant project in UAE
Nov 07,2017: Opus Materials Technologies and TWI collaborate to develop anti-soiling coatings for solar panelsReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.