Dresser-Rand Group Inc - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Dresser-Rand Group Inc (Dresser-Rand), a subsidiary of Siemens AG, is a supplier of custom-engineered rotating equipment solutions. It also offers environmental solutions and power generation and distribution solutions and services to energy infrastructure markets. The company’s major products include turbo and reciprocating compressors; steam turbines; axial compressors; centrifugal compressors; and valves, seals and bearings. It serves oil and gas, energy and environment markets. It has manufacturing facilities in the US, France, Spain, Germany, Norway, Brazil and India. The company markets products and services through direct sales force and distributors in the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia-Pacific. Dresser-Rand is headquartered in Houston, Texas, the US.
Dresser-Rand Group Inc Key Recent Developments
Apr 11,2019: Siemens to supply reciprocating compressors for steam methane reformer
Sep 19,2018: $2 million award to reimagine US power grid
Aug 14,2018: EthosEnergy awarded six year major maintenance contract
Apr 13,2018: Siemens To Deliver Gas Turbine Packages, Services For Petrobras’ Sepia FPSOReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.