Dr. Langer Medical GmbH - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Dr. Langer Medical GmbH (Langer Medical) is a medical equipment company that develops and markets intraoperative neuromonitoring (IONM) devices, neurostimulation equipment, neurological diagnosis, magnetic stimulation products, and accessories. Dr. Langer’s IONM products include Avalanche SI, Avalanche PLUS. Its neurostimulation products include Twister MM. Langer Medical offers TruTrace EMG, TruScan EEG, SomniPro PSG system and BrainFeedback neurofeedback system for neurological diagnosis and therapy. It also offers DuoMAG range of magnetic stimulators. The company’s IONM accessories include stimulation probes, tube electrode, saxophone electrode, equipment trolley and needle electrodes. Its products find application in thyroid surgery, ENT and OM surgery, maxillofacial, vascular surgery, spine surgery, rectal surgery and neurosurgery. Langer Medical is headquartered in Waldkirch, Germany.Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
- Section 1 - About the Company
- Dr. Langer Medical GmbH - Key Facts
- Dr. Langer Medical GmbH - Key Employees
- Dr. Langer Medical GmbH - Key Operational Employees
- Dr. Langer Medical GmbH - Major Products and Services
- Dr. Langer Medical GmbH - History
- Dr. Langer Medical GmbH - Company Statement
- Dr. Langer Medical GmbH - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Section 2 – Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Dr. Langer Medical GmbH - Business Description
- Dr. Langer Medical GmbH - Corporate Strategy
- Dr. Langer Medical GmbH - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Dr. Langer Medical GmbH - Strengths
- Dr. Langer Medical GmbH - Weaknesses
- Dr. Langer Medical GmbH - Opportunities
- Dr. Langer Medical GmbH - Threats
- Dr. Langer Medical GmbH - Key Competitors
- Section 3 – Appendix
- About GlobalData
- Contact Us