Dimension Data Holdings Plc - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Dimension Data Holdings plc (Dimension Data), a wholly-owned subsidiary of the NTT Group is an information and communication technology (ICT) service provider. Its major services include IT outsourcing; Procurement and logistics; Consulting & Professional Services; and managed services. The company provides Cloud services, data centers, contact centers, networking solutions, security solutions, enterprise mobility solutions, and virtualization solutions. The company offers public cloud, private cloud and community cloud in its cloud services. Its solutions enable clients design, construct, support, and manage their IT infrastructures. The company caters to industries such as healthcare, financial services, telecommunications, manufacturing, government and education. It has operations in the Americas, the Middle East, Africa, Europe and Asia-Pacific. Dimension Data is headquartered in Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa.
Dimension Data Holdings Plc Key Recent Developments
Jan 29,2018: Dimension Data appoints Kiran Bhagwanani as CEO of South Asia, Japan, NZ
Nov 27,2017: Didata CIO leaves after 22 years of service
Oct 02,2017: Dimension Data appoints new CEO for Americas
Oct 02,2017: Dimension Data appoints new Americas CEO
Mar 14,2017: Dimension Data appoints new NZ CEOReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.