DigitalGlobe Inc - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
DigitalGlobe, Inc. (DigitalGlobe), a subsidiary of Maxar Technologies Ltd, is a provider of high-resolution earth imagery products and services. It offers imagery products, platform products and related services. It offers customer-ready imagery products for specific needs of the customers through its Global Basemap product suite. It delivers its satellite imagery content at various processing levels such as basic imagery, standard imagery, ortho-rectified imagery, mosaic imagery and stereo imagery. It offers geospatial products and services combine its Earth imagery, analytic expertise and innovative technology for delivering integrated solutions through its Geospatial Big Data platform and Spatial on Demand platform. The company offers services such as web hosting, analytics and cloud services. The company’s products find applications in defense, intelligence and homeland security applications, mapping and analysis, environmental monitoring, oil and gas exploration and infrastructure management. It serves diverse sectors including financial services, energy, telecommunications, utility, forestry, mining, environmental and agricultural industries. The company principally serves government departments including the US and foreign defense and intelligence, civil agencies and providers of location-based services. DigitalGlobe is headquartered in Westminster, Colorado, the US.
DigitalGlobe Inc Key Recent Developments
Oct 06,2017: DigitalGlobe announces planned departure of CEO Jeffrey R. Tarr following successful closing of merger with MDA
Oct 06,2017: DigitalGlobe acquisition could bring new corporate jobs to the Denver area
Jul 20,2017: DigitalGlobe reports lower Q2 net income, revises outlook for 2017
May 02,2017: DigitalGlobe reports Q1 2017 resultsReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.